Susan Woods is Managing Partner with Henderson Woods, LLC, specializing in facilitation, learning and consulting for diversity and inclusion, collaborative conflict resolution and services to support labor-management relations, including interest-based negotiation and group solution-finding. Susan participates on the Expert Forum of the Workforce Diversity Network. The major portion of her professional career was spent at Cornell University, School of Industrial and Labor Relations where she was Senior Extension Faculty focused on practitioner education for the workplace. She founded Henderson Woods, LLC in 2006.
Susan’s areas of training and facilitation include:
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion – Strategy and Culture Change Conversations
- Diversity Awareness and Workplace Respect
- Interest-based Conflict Resolution & Negotiation
- Conflict Resolution Facilitation Services
- Group Process Design and Facilitation